I guess it’s up to me. Do I want to honor and encourage others in their blogging efforts or just do my own thing? When you put it like that, of course I want to run my fingers across the keys to investigate the creative waters out there on the blogisphere (or blogosphere, depending on who you ask). So yes, I’ll go on safari and discover what mysteries lie in other blogs and ready my coffers for any recompensed ping-backs or links; not to mention digging into the treasure of rich and deep words that I’ll collect in my heart and savor. 🙂
Thank you, Trucker Turning Write for nominating me for this award. http://truckerturningwrite.com/2014/03/29/saying-thanks-starting-write-now/
Here are his questions for his nominees:
1. Tea or coffee? Tea – specifically Chai Tea. Oh, if only it didn’t mess with my allergies.
2. Best piece of advice you have ever been given? Discover the lover of your soul, and don’t let go.
3. Which do you prefer Mountain or Beach? Mountains. My parents loved them and tho’ we lived a few miles from the beach when I was a kid, I never went there until I was an adult. We went to the mountains and as we were raised, so I remained.
4. Biggest lie you ever bought? I could change who I was to make someone else happy. They didn’t care and I wasn’t happy.
5. Your dream job? Meeting people’s needs – and having all the resources to do that. The challenge is, even if the resources are there, the hurting and needy people have to take responsibility in receiving or nothing changes.
6. Any phobia? Fear that incapacitates and interferes with joy and purpose.
7. Favourite holiday memory, if any? The Christmas I was eleven and the handmade gifts my father and brother’s made for my sister and me. You can read more here – https://victoriajodean.com/2014/03/19/wish/
8. Can you swim? Barely – no confidence I wouldn’t drown.
9. Apart from swimming, what should we all try to learn? Sing!
10. Do you have a pet? Not currently. Birds, cats and dogs over the years, but all aged and died.
11. Can you recommend an Author? Calvin Miller, his SINGER TRILOGY, a poetic narrative in the style of C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien. Beautiful and well worth reading.
ps…are you nosey like my wife? Yes!
Here are the conditions to earning this badge:
(a) Thank the blogger who gives it.
(b) Answer the eleven questions he asks.
(c) Nominate eleven bloggers with less than 500 followers.
(d) Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.
(e) Let these bloggers know that I have nominated them.
Here are the bloggers I’ve nominated:
Here are some questions for them:
1. Do I prefer real books or internet or audio books?
2. If money was no object what would I do all day?
3. Where do I most want to travel?
4. Up to now, what has been my biggest success?
5. University or Life experience, which prepares a person best?
6. What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for me?
7. I have a ten minute speech to give at a high school. What will it be about?
8. Favorite Ice cream flavor?
9. Night person or Morning person?
10. What book have I attempted to read several times but couldn’t finish?
11. What book title best describes my life?
Congratulations, nominees. Happy blogging !